Your fitness goals are important to us. We can provide you with professional guidance with exercise and nutrition to guarantee that you reach your fitness goals.
Our personal training at 24 hour family fitness is one of the best in the area. We love getting to serve the Ozark, Russellville and Clarksville, Arkansas area in this aspect. Is important to reach your goals no matter what they are. One of the best ways to do this is to make sure you are held accountable. Furthermore, our personal trainer will make sure to hold you accountable and every part of your journey. Likewise, it is important to make sure that you are safe while working out. That is why if you go through our personal training program your personal trainer will make sure that you were exercising with the equipment properly.
Also, another great aspect of having a personal trainer is structure. We find that a lot of times people don’t know what to work out and so they don’t. This structure will give you exactly what you were looking for. Your personal trainer will set up which exercises you will do on which days. Additionally they will tell you how many reps and sets you should do. This makes it easy for you to know exactly what you’re going into the gym to do. This is one of the best ways to aluminate not knowing and therefore giving up.
Moreover, our personal training program will give you dietary a nutritional assistance. This means that they will help you set up a food plan and stick to it. In addition, you are more likely to see results with a personal trainer them without. We believe that this is because of all of the qualities listed above. To set up a meeting with a personal trainer contact the 24 hour family fitness center today.
We can guarantee you will achieve your fitness goals with our basic formula for success:
- Structure (know which exercises to do on which days, reps, sets and rest between sets. Take the guesswork out of your routine)
- Accountability (your Personal Trainer will ensure that you show up to the gym)
- Motivation (your Personal Trainer will help you do things that you didn't think possible)
- Dietary/Nutritional Assistance (know your proper types of food and portions for your body style and level of activity)
- Safety (your Personal Trainer will ensure that you exercise properly)
- Accelerated Results (most people attain results 3 - 5 times faster with a Personal Trainer than on their own. Did you know that 80% of people that never start with a Personal Trainer never achieve their desired goals)
Take the next step!
Get your free fitness assessment now!